Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Happy Little Things

School starts again tomorrow, and as the school year progress, I tend to get dark and negative.  SO, I thought about this old post I did for LiveJournal, about looking for Happy Little Things every day.  I'm going to see how far I go with it.  Here's the original post, as introduction:

Bob Ross, if you don't know, was an art instructor who had a show on PBS for ages. He was so soothing and tranquil as he painted and chatted with the camera. He'd produce a very passable and pleasing painting by the end of every show, and he especially liked to coo about the "happy little trees" he was creating.

In honor of him, and just trying to be more appreciative of life in general, I'm going to try to post a "Happy Little Thing" each day.

My first Happy Little Thing is Bob Ross. He died in 1995, but I hope wherever he is, there are loads of happy little trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment